Everybody knows health is wealth. In our daily lives, we really forget to care for ourselves to fit and fine and have a healthy body and healthy mind. We want to do it but ultimately we are not pretty much serious on it.
It very well may be elusive an opportunity to practice routinely and get ready meals every day in the event that you have a bustling calendar and dependably huge amounts of activities once a day, yet making some time amid your day can enable you to receive the benefits in future medical advantages. Little changes can add to a superior way of life and taking it without rushing too much will before long begin to support better propensities and long haul objectives being met effortlessly.
Keep our body healthy and energetic in summer
Summer days just saw good for the soul, don’t they? The days are long and the sun shines bright. Depending on where in the world you are reading this, summer happens at different times, but no matter where you are it’s hard not to love the time of the year.
We know it’s very hot in the summer. We have many difficulties in the summer. We soon got tired. Do not feel fresh. Yet we need to be healthy, fresh and energetic during summer.
Summer is the best season to recover our vital energy. Sun provides generously the earth with light and heat, an abundant variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs is available.
To keep yourself healthy and energetic in the summer, we have to do the following:
1. Drink more water: Always start the day with a glass or two of pure warm water. It is visible to drink one glass of water 15 minutes before each meal.
2. Consume more raw fresh seasonal fruits:- Take fresh fruits to load your body with enzymes and vital energy. Fruits and vegetables contain a variety of nutrients essential to human health.
3. Expose more to sunlight:- To get adequate amounts of vitamin D.
4. Spend more time in nature:- There is no denying that spending time in nature is healing to the mind and body. The group of people who walked for 90 minutes in nature reported fewer negative thoughts compared to the group who walked in the city. So, we can feel energetic in the summer days.
5. You are probably getting better sleep:- When sunlight hits our eyes a message is sent to our brains pineal gland to showdown producing our sleepy-time hormone melatonin. As the sun goes down it signals our body to ramp up melatonin for you to get a good night rest. Therefore we feel fresh and energetic also.
So does the weather play a role in our mood, energy, and health? Absolutely. If we want to be healthy in summer, we can.
Above all give ourselves the time truly experience Nature. This can happen even in a city park if we relax and let in our surroundings in summer. Watch for overexposure, take time in the shade and drink water in summer.
Mental health and physical health are largely connected. So by taking care of your body, you are also taking care of your mind. In summer if we take care of ourselves we can feel fresh.